New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: What component to choose?
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 114489
Date: 6/30/2004 12:14 PM
I have the following project requirements:
1. User has to select images from the disk and information from the database
2. Then user needs to put this info on a page (form) and specify image(s) position and size on the page. Same applies to the text (font and position)
3. There might be several pages
4. Then user has to specify output resolution (low - for web or high - for printing)
5. Then PDF file must be generated with the layout identical to the one user sees on a screen.
6. TIFF support is required
7. vector image format support is an optional requirements.
Programming language: VB or VB.NET or C#.
I'd appreciate any piece of advice on what technology for editing page layout and what component to use to generate PDF.
Thanks a lot!