New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: Getting Page Numbers
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 121950
Date: 11/11/2004 09:34 PM
I have a Visual Basic Project in which I want to read out the number of the actual page.
I want to execute a bookmark to look to which page it points; so i can read out the action of the bookmark.
I am doing the following:
- create a PDDoc object
- open an PDF in the PDDoc object
- create a Java Scripting Object (JSO) out of the PDDoc object
- create a Bookmark Object.
- Set the Bookmark to JSO.bookmarkroot
- Find a bookmark in the Document
- Execute the bookmark
Now I have to get the page number where it jumped to. How can I find out??
The property pageNum doesn't work!