New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: Redact PDF then convert to TIFF with TEXT
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 125704
Date: 1/18/2005 07:20 AM
Is there any component for .NET that will allow me to redact a PDF file, convert it to TIFF format accompanied with a separate TXT file that has all the text inside the PDF but EXCLUDES the redacted text?
Here's an example scenario:
- I have a winapp written in C#, which is a document viewer.
- I open a word document and convert it to PDF on the fly.
- The app changes to PDF viewer mode with set of tools for redaction
- I redact (with a rectangular block) the word "Franklin"
- Convert the PDF to tiff with the redaction
- Convert the PDF to txt with the word "Franklin" not being there.
I know Redax can do this but they are plug-in to the full version of Acrobat, and it can't be called inside .net application. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!