New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Beginners
Topic: The path does not exist
Conf: (P-PDF) Beginners, Msg: 131930
Date: 4/28/2005 07:03 PM
1. When I wanted to open some PDF files, saved previously on my PC, the following error message was appeared:
„There was an error opening this document. The path does not exist”.
I was able to work with these files before April 2005; now I can open these strange files only on another PC, with Adobe Reader 6 ! I cannot see any difference between these files and the others, easy opened.
2. Sometimes I can see the preview of some PDF files, but not open them in full page (identically error message).
3. The same error message was appeared sometimes when I want to save PDF files from the Web; I can save these files only with „Save target as”.
4. The existing software on my PC is:
- Windows 2000 professional + SP 4, updated
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.1
- Internet Explorer 6.0 + SP 1, updated
5. I uninstalled/installed 3-4 times the Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.1 soft, English or French version. I think that the download was correctly in all cases.
Does anyone know the solution ? I cannot solve this problem alone, consequently I am very troubled and angrily.