New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: Best PDF viewer control or library in the world?
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 137059
Date: 7/31/2005 05:21 PM
I see there are many ocx controls and libraries in the world that support to display the PDF file. I just wonder which one is the best, regarding the following issues:
1. Stability. The control or library is stable and will not raise exceptions or errors during its execution.
2. Compatibility. The control or library should support all or most of the PDF specifications and can open most of the PDF files.
3. Performance. The control or library is fast in opening very large PDF files.
4. Price. The control or library is in a reasonable price.
5. Functionality. The features it supports.
If it is difficult to discuss all these aspects here, could you please give me a list of the famous PDF viewer control or library so that I can invest them myself? Thank you in advance.