New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Beginners
Topic: Acrobat 5 Printing using Graphics Select Tool
Conf: (P-PDF) Beginners, Msg: 139059
Date: 9/7/2005 08:39 AM
1. Click on the Graphics Select Tool
2. Select the area you want to print
3. Place the cursor over the selected area and
4. Select Print... from the popup menu.
But the Printed page is blank
any ideas would be great!
1) The pdf image is 18" x 48" which is why I am using
the Graphics Select Tool to print a smaller portion
of this pdf.
2) In the Print window, The preview area show the same
graphic as selected.
3) Printer Hp Lj 5100