New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Beginners
Topic: PDF to EPS
Conf: (P-PDF) Beginners, Msg: 165906
Date: 5/25/2008 01:11 AM
Can someone recommend a good package that my company can use to convert a PDF to an EPS? There's more.
1) We need to have the capability to call it (easily) in a batch mode from another program.
2) It must be affordable, I may have to install it at multiple installations.
3) The EPS output must be at least as good a quality as the PDF input.
4) We develop using Borland Delphi (ver 6) so if it is easily callable from software written in Delphi 6 it is a plus.
5) I'm looking for a well tested, out of beta, bulletproof program.
6) Alternatively, the output can be JPG as long as the resultant JPG supports our quality needs.
If you know of such a package perhaps you can send me an email at email@example.com.