New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: how to develop a print server
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 33893
Date: 1/31/2002 04:16 AM
We want to develop a document print server, which can provide below services:
1) accept PDF files over TCP/IP.
2) convert these PDF files to PCL code for HP printer use.
3) submit the PCL code files to HP printers.
1) the server will run in NT environment, not UNIX
2) The paper sizes in the PDF files include letter and legal.
3) convert PDF to PCL, not PostScript. We found that printing PCL files is 2 times faster than PS files on HP8000.
To develop the print server, what SDK do we need?
Thanks for your help