New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: Microsoft Access and PDF
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 54737
Date: 5/29/2002 05:08 PM
Here's what I am currently doing in Microsoft Access
1. Selecting PDF Writer as my default
2. Printing a report
3. Specifying a name for pdf file
4. Printing a report
5. Specifying a name for pdf file
and finally opening up a merge program to merge all of them together. Too time consuming, especially when I have alot of reports to print out.
Here's what I want to do, all automated of course within Microsoft Access.
1. Create a blank PDF (I got this part done already)
2. Select a report to be printed
3. Change printing options of that report to PDF Writer
4. Create pdf without prompting for a name (vba will give it temp.pdf for a name)
5. Insert that pdf into the one I initially created.
Doing 2-4 over again until all of my reports are finished. In 4, the name of the pdf will be the same and just be overwritten since the previous pdf is no longer needed once it's been inserted into the initial pdf.
My question is, how the heck to I do it? Does anyone have any examples that cover this, I couldn't find anything in Codecuts.