New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: Setting Acrobat IAC in VB
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 59254
Date: 5/29/2002 05:37 PM
I have been using the sample code from CodeCuts to implement IAC within VB
sucessfully for a while now. However, I was wondering whether this code
should be updated for the Acrobat 4 library?
In the VB object browser, it lists the classes and methods that are
available for the Acrobat library. Is it possible to make these methods
appear when writing code in VB (i.e. when I type a "." the methods are
Also, I would be interested to know how to implement the Distiller library
I do not fully understand how to reference these libraries and so any help
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
* Mekon Ltd. 'Corporate Publishing Solutions'
* Bridge House, Restmor Way, Wallington, Surrey, UK, SM6 7AH
* Tel: +44 (0) 181 288 9994 Fax: +44 (0) 181 773 4755
* General Email: email@example.com
* URL: http://www.mekon.co.uk