New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: Web *.DOC -> *.PDF
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 59797
Date: 5/29/2002 05:41 PM
I am in need of a system that will do the following, based strictly on Microsoft IIS 4/5 (ASP), COM and MS SQL:
1. Need to upload a single document of different types (DOC, RTF, TXT, Word Perfect) via web page.
2. Scan for Viruses and kill them.
3. Store the Original Document in the MS SQL database
4. Convert the original file type to .PDF (maintaining format as much as possible), .txt (text extraction forwarded to anther process) and .GIF (for quick/easy viewing). At the same time, I want to have a text/graphic stamped in the upper right corner of the PDF and GIF.
5. Store the new file types in the the MS SQL database.
6. This all needs to happen within seconds (5s or less).
Anyone know where to start? I would prefer to us some pre-fab components. What adobe products do I need to use to do this? What 3rd party?