New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: Where To Start and What Do I Need? HELP!
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 59886
Date: 5/29/2002 05:41 PM
I'm new to developing with PDF and I need your help.
My customer has about 20 different predefined forms. I have to create VB application that will take customer's forms, merge it with data in SQL 7.0 database and create PDF file. There could be different number of forms (documents) in one PDF file. After that file should be digitally signed and protected from changes. User should be able to view/print PDF file from VB app. or Acrobat Reader.
I'll need to:
- create those forms and store them as a template;
- create new PDF file from VB;
- put couple documents in one file;
- make files searchable (if possible);
- digitally sign and protect files;
- print/view files from VB.
What PDF tools/SDK/utilities do I need to make it happen? What would you recommend?
Thanks in advance.