New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Beginners
Topic: pdf and text printing in VB 6
Conf: (P-PDF) Beginners, Msg: 75669
Date: 11/4/2002 07:37 PM
1. Use supported development tools - PDF.OCX is not a developer tool.
2. Get the Acrobat SDK and start to read it.
3. Use a form field for this information; you cannot persuade a PDF and non-PDF to print on the same field.
4. Realise that Acrobat Reader is *very* limited, and so this may not be achievable as you describe it.
5. Server side customisation of the PDF may be a viable option. This cannot make use of Acrobat or the Acrobat SDK for licensing reasons.