New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 91026
Date: 6/29/2003 01:45 AM
I have a strange problem on a particular windows ME machine running acrobat 5.05, on some of my generated PDF files, it tells me that the file does not begin with %PDF-.
I generate these using phppdflib.class.php, and when I switch the content type to text/plain, I can see clearly, that yes, indeed the file -DOES- begin with %PDF-. I've tried it on several other machines and ME seems to be the only platform that gives any trouble. Output from the generated PDF is not browser dependant, my scripts don't even check user-agent type.
These are the headers I use
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Shipment Labels 1023.pdf"
Someone tell me I'm doing something wrong...
Oh, btw, you can see it at http://wits.kfa.cx/, login is guest//guest. The Consignee Commission report under canned reports fails to work, as well as shipment labels (get to them under the shipment list). PDF receipts are ubiquitous in my scripts and these are the only two sections I have trouble with.