New Forum | Previous | Next | (P-PDF) Developers
Topic: PDF SDK odd behaviors
Conf: (P-PDF) Developers, Msg: 94540
Date: 8/17/2003 09:07 AM
I intend to extend StaticView sample to generate 300 DPI PNG/JPEG, but I face a number of odd behaviors:
- DrawEx ignores the rect size, and almost always displays the entire picture. If it worked, then I could display a small part of a PDF, copy it from the screen and continue until I get the whole picture.
- DrawEx fails when I specify a HDC parameter not NULL (but valid). I would like to draw into my own private DC... sigh...
- CopyToClipboard seems to generate something different dans DIB when image gets large (thus I cannot copy the clipboard to a DIB when image is too large)
- Sometimes, it states that the Server is busy, and a stupid dialog box ask to 'switch' or 'retry'. This is of course unwanted in the released application. The PDF files contain HUGE colored images (the PDF is meant for printing) thus rendering time is long (10/20 seconds per page). How could I get rid of this ?
- Finally, I would like to remove text for one conversion to PNG/JPEG and get it back for another one... Any hint ?