Promotional Contest for Adobe Acrobat 5 Classroom in a Book
Adobe Press/Peachpit Press and Planet PDF are giving away 8 copies over 4 weeks
21 February 2002 | UPDATED: 18 March 2002
NOTE: This contest is now CLOSED!
See the final winners list. ALSO, you can also order the book at a special discount as a friend of Planet PDF.
We're teaming up with the good folks at Adobe Press/Peachpit Press to offer eight free copies of "Adobe Acrobat 5 Classroom in a Book" during the next four weeks to lucky members of our global community
Courtesy of Adobe Press/Peachpit Press, check out an illustrated, four-part sample lesson on "Creating Adobe PDF Files" from the book's third chapter. See the complete Table of Contents to learn what's covered in other lessons.
To qualify for the weekly prize drawings, please take care to complete BOTH of the following steps -- each explained directly below -- and email your contest entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message 'Subject' of "Acrobat 5 CIB Contest Entry."
- Please submit the required personal information
- Respond to ONLY ONE of the qualifying questions
- Email Address
- Job Title
- *URL (*Optional)
- See Below - Qualifying Question Response
QUALIFYING QUESTION - Pick only ONE to Answer
CHOOSE ONE of the following three qualifying questions and provide an adequately detailed response -- no more than 150 words. This must be completed in order to be eligible for the weekly contest drawing.
- Please review the Table of Contents for Acrobat 5 CIB, briefly explain which chapter would be of greatest interest, and why.
- Which software application (not part of the Acrobat commercial product, such as Distiller) do you most often -- or primarily -- use in tandem with Adobe Acrobat, and why/how?
- When/why do you prefer to have documents available to you in PDF, and when/why would you prefer another format? Briefly explain your answers.
Entries missing ANY of the requested information will not be entered in the weekly drawings.
Submissions will be collected for one week, then two randomly selected winners will be named and n otified. The previously submitted, non-winning entries will remain in the competition for the duration of the contest, so it pays to enter early! But NOT often -- only one entry per person, please. Duplicates will be eliminated.
- Part 1 of 4-part excerpt from sample chapter: Creating Adobe PDF Files from "Adobe Acrobat 5 Classroom in a Book"
- "Adobe Acrobat 5 Classroom in a Book" Copyright 2001 is published by Adobe Press and Peachpit Press. For more information on this title please visit the Peachpit Press Web site.
- Members of the Planet PDF community will receive a 20 percent discount on "Adobe Acrobat 5 Classroom in a Book" at this special promotion URL (www.peachpit.com/forms/planetpdf2.asp).