Promotional Contest for "Creating Adobe Acrobat Forms" by Ted Padova
Wiley Publishing, Planet PDF are giving away 8 copies during next 4 weeks
18 August 2002
We're teaming up with our friends at Wiley Publishing, Inc. (a division of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.) to offer eight free copies of "Creating Adobe Acrobat Forms" by Ted Padova, who also wrote "The Acrobat 5 PDF Bible" during the next four weeks to lucky members of our global Planet PDF community. As a bonus, each winner will also receive a free copy of ARTS PDF Tools software from A Roundtable Solution.
Courtesy of Wiley Publishing and the author, check out a free sample chapter from the book. Next week Planet PDF will exclusively offer a second free sample chapter. See a detailed Table of Contents to learn about the range of PDF Forms-related topics covered in the book's 16 chapters. The CD-ROM that ships with the book includes an additional chapter, as well as a fully indexed PDF version of this book ... *and* two free PDF-based eBooks -- "101 Acrobat 5.0 eTips and Techniques" and "101 Acrobat 5.0 Forms eTips and Techniques" -- by the author.
To qualify for the weekly prize drawings, please take care to complete BOTH of the following steps -- each explained directly below -- and email your contest entry to email@example.com with the message 'Subject' of "Creating Adobe Acrobat Forms."
- Please submit the required personal information
- Respond to ONLY ONE of the qualifying questions
- Email Address
- Job Title
- *URL (*Optional)
- See Below - Qualifying Question Response
QUALIFYING QUESTION - Pick only ONE to Answer
CHOOSE ONE of the following three qualifying questions and provide an adequately detailed response -- no more than 150 words. This must be completed in order to be eligible for the weekly contest drawing.
- Please review the Table of Contents for 'Creating Adobe Acrobat Forms,' then briefly explain which chapter would be of greatest interest, and why.
- If you currently create and distribute PDF-based forms, or have accessed and completed PDF Forms produced by others, briefly explain the specific use and any perceived benefits.
- If you have NOT to date created or used PDF-based forms, briefly explain any perceived limitations or drawbacks.
Entries missing ANY of the requested information will not be entered in the weekly drawings.
Submissions will be collected for one week, then two randomly selected winners will be named and notified. The previously submitted, non-winning entries will remain in the competition for the duration of the contest, so it pays to enter early! But NOT often -- only one entry per person, please. Duplicates will be eliminated.