8 chances to win "Adobe Acrobat 6.0: Getting Professional Results from Your PDFs"
Promotional contest for book by PDF Conference founder & host Carl Young
UPDATED: 21 June 2004
NOTE: This contest is now CLOSED!
By Kurt Foss, Planet PDF Editor
We recently teamed up with the good folks at McGraw-Hill to offer 8 free copies of "Adobe Acrobat 6.0: Getting Professional Results from Your PDFs" by PDF Conference founder and host Carl Young to randomly selected members of our global community.
ALSO: See the book's Table of Contents and a free sample chapter on 'Moving Beyond One-Document-at-a-Time Creation.'
To qualify for the weekly prize drawings, please take care to complete BOTH of the following steps -- each explained below -- and email your contest entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with a message 'Subject' of "Acrobat 6 Pro Results."
- Please submit the required personal information
- Respond to the qualifying question
- Email Address
- Job Title
- City/State or Province/Country
- *URL (*Optional)
- See Below - Qualifying Question Response
Provide an adequately detailed response -- no more than 150 words -- to ONE of the qualifying questions directly below. This must be completed in order to be eligible for the weekly contest drawing.
- Q: Briefly describe an example document or project -- based on your (personal or company) use of Acrobat and/or PDF -- where you made considerable or innovative use of the format/product's capabilities, and explain why/how ... OR ...
- Q: Review the Table of Contents for this book and explain which you believe would be most useful, and briefly explain why.
Entries missing ANY of the requested information will not be entered in the weekly drawings.
Submissions will be collected for one week, then two randomly selected winners will be named and notified. The previously submitted, non-winning entries will remain in the competition for the duration of the contest, so it pays to enter early! But NOT often -- only one entry per person, please. Duplicates will be eliminated.