The application provides a number of solutions for splitting and merging.
* You can split, merge, delete, extract, combine, compare, cut, break, remove, join, divide, add, append and concatenate into several manners.
* You can use several options like fixed page range, specific pages and odd/even pages time of splitting, merging, deletion and extraction.
* You can secure PDF document by using user and owner password.
* You can change Meta properties like title, author, subject and keyword.
* You can remove blank, useless, corrupt and un-required pages.
* You can add PDF pages into file using several manners.
* You can perform operation into batch mode.
* You can set PDF page size setting as per your requirement.
* You can create single as well as multiple PDF file as per your need.
* You can write file name applying file naming options like suffix and prefix.
* Application compatible with both 32 and 64 bit operating system, you can use all Window operating system like Vista, XP, NT, 2000 and 7
OK, so you want to stamp your document. Maybe you need to give reviewers some advice about the document's status or sensitivity. This tip from author Ted Padova demonstrates how to add stamps with the Stamp Tool along with related comments.