Enlarge PDF page size is stand-alone application permitted to change PDF page size setting. Tool support several page size setting options like paper size, relative size, custom size, page orientation, fit mode, resize mode, width, height, reduce, constrain proportions etc. By using above options you can resize PDF page and full-fill your requirement. You can work with numerous options such as fixed page range, specific pages, odd/even pages and PDF Meta properties. You can change title, author, subject and keyword. Program offer you to create PDF file with all pages or only with resized pages. If you want to enlarge or reduce page but want to maintain original quality can be use constrain proportions options.
* Application allows changing PDF page size.
* You can change page dimension, page scale and page layout. You can set portrait and landscape value. * You can perform operations basis of page range, specific pages and odd/even pages. * You can set paper size, custom size and relative size values.
* Paper size offer you A0, A1, B0, B1, RA0, RA1, Quarto, folio, demy, letter, legal etc values.
* You can change title, author, subject and keyword from PDF file. * You can create PDF file with
all pages as well as only with resized pages.
* You can set width and height as per your need.
* You can work with both 32 and 64 bit operating system.
* You can work with all Window operating system like Vista, XP, NT, 2000, 7, 8 etc
OK, so you want to stamp your document. Maybe you need to give reviewers some advice about the document's status or sensitivity. This tip from author Ted Padova demonstrates how to add stamps with the Stamp Tool along with related comments.